HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, February 16, 2018

Precious {CSI Case File No. 248 and Stuck?! Sketches Mid-Month Challenge}

We've got a brand-new challenge at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration.


Here's the page I created. I used the traditional clues (which are my interpretation since I create the Case Files, LOL). I used the colors and some of the Evidence clues--solid white background, floral pattern, hearts, butterflies, leaves, flowers, and something fuzzy.


 I also created this for the mid-month challenge at Stuck?! Sketches, where I'm a design team member. Laura gave us two sketches to work with, and I had already created a layout with the first sketch, so I thought it would be fun to combine the challenges.



Here are some details. I cut out some flowers from a Carousel paper and the green butterflies from a One Canoe Two paper. The fuzzy brad met the fuzzy element from the clues.


The title is by 2Crafty from when I was on their design team. I coated it with glittery gold embossing powder. They're sponsoring CSI this month, so you'll definitely want to play for a chance at winning some of their beautiful chipboard.


The pretty floral stencil is by Tim Holtz. These texture paste flowers on my background were inspired by the outlines of the balloons in the Case.


I chose to use that large piece of brown woodgrain paper since the brown bear was so prominent in The Scene. I've had that butterfly brad in my stash forever. It's by BasicGrey. The green striped paper is also ancient. I think it might be Wild Asparagus. How's that for a blast from the past?


You'll definitely want to come play with us. CSI has 15 sponsors this month! Wow!



And Stuck Sketches has two sponsors offering $25.00 gift certificates.

Image may contain: text

No automatic alt text available.

cubeupload

1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

This is so pretty, such a great colour combination and fabulous background details!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...