HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Sweet {Stuck?! Sketches March 15 Challenge}

We've got an awesome new sketch up at Stuck?! Sketches. Laura makes really awesome sketches!


Here's the page I made. I recently subscribed to Felicity Jane kits, and I thought the colors were perfect to make a page for my niece who just had a sweet little baby girl.


Here are some details. All products are from the Felicity Jane kit except the doily and the chipboard filmstrip, which is by 2Crafty.



I hope you'll come play with us. We've got prizes from these awesome sponsors:



Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

The title says it all, this is one sweet page! Love all of your amazing layers and girl accents!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...