HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, July 8, 2016

[Fire] Crack-Ups {CSI Case File No. 206}

We have a new Case File open for investigation at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration:


Here's the page I created. Clues I used... Evidence: all of them! Testimony: Thank you note. The photos were taken last summer when Tracee was visiting me. We were at my sister's 4th of July party.


I used this sketch that I had pinned a while back:


Here are some details. For my background, I used the "package" technique with two different blue watercolor paints. I then stamped in red the Kaiser Craft grid stamp (one of the clues). I added some splashes with watercolors on my paintbrush. Then I used a Heidi Swapp stencil with texture paste. Finally, I added some stars in gray stamp ink. The flair badges are by A Flair for Buttons. I have a ton of puffy stickers, so I'm always happy when I can use them (also a clue). The jars (another clue) are a stamp by American Crafts, and the leaves (another clue) are from an old  Technique Tuesday stamp set.


The tags were cut on my Silhouette machine. I added the chevron arrows for my wood clue. The banner is from Michaels, and I outlined it with white gel pen.


I used the filmstrip for the frame clue, and I found that "girls are silly," which fulfilled the metal clue, in my stash--I've had it for about a hundred years! The artisan-shaped label (another clue) is by BasicGrey.


Another flair badge from A Flair for Buttons. The tiny red letters are by Jillibean Soup and the white fabric chipboard letters (fabric was a clue) are Thickers.


I had so much fun making this page. I hope you'll come play. We've got nine great sponsors donating prizes this month!


Photobucket

1 comment:

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Debbi, I adore all the stitching you did on this page....and there is SO much to look at and smile about! Big hugs....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...