HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How Much Is Too Much?

We have a sponsor for How Much Is Too Much? this week! Eve Johnson, who has an etsy shop called Evalicious, sent us some beautiful handcrafted embellishments to work with. So our challenge is called "Homespun and Handcrafted," and we challenge you to use handmade embellishments on your layout.

Eve has generously offered a RAK to a randomly chosen participant of this challenge, so I hope you will join us this week. To qualify for the drawing, please post a link to your layout on this thread at the Pub at Two Peas.

Here is the layout I made for the challenge. I just love these blue green mix button embellishments that Eve sent me. The colors and textures and stitching added a wonderful homespun touch to my page. That's my husband and my wacky grandmother, who's going to be 90 in a month. She had some kind of bump on her behind and wanted everyone to feel it! Nobody succumbed, except my kind-hearted husband--he's such a good sport!
Thank you, Eve, for sending all these beautiful embellishments to me and for sponsoring our challenge!


3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

i just love the colors and design on t his. and as usual your lo has just such wonderful humor to it. love t hat.

Vivian said...

Hee Hee - too funny Debbi!
Your LO is lovely as always!

pakosta said...

just wanting to say HI! checking in on your from your comment on my weight loss blog and checking to see how you are doing!!!
tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...