HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to School

Today is a sad day. My last day of summer. Where DID the summer go? It just raced right past me, and now it's over. I spent a lot of time scrapping and way too much time just wasting time, even though I'd get up every morning at 6:00 (I hate wasting my free time sleeping). I accomplished a few things on my very long summer to-do list, but neglected to cross a lot off that list.

So now I have exactly fifteen hours and twelve minutes left of summer break, six of which I will spend sleeping. I'm blue.

Here's a layout I made last weekend for How Much Is Too Much?. It was my turn to come up with the challenge, and I called it "An Apple for the Teacher" and we had to use apples and other school-type things. This is a school picture of me from a few years ago.


2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

this is awesomely wonderful as usual and major bummer on back to school. i know the time just flew by too. sigh.

Colleen said...

Love the layout and hope your first day back was as good as it could be!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...